As a member, you will enjoy these privileges:
- You will be invited to a series of lectures, workshops, and special events that are open to members only.
- You will have opportunities to pursue your interests, whether they are crafts and antiques, or open hearth cooking, building restoration, gardening, education, or simply forging new friendships with other residents at social gatherings.
- Included in your membership dues will be a subscription to the Society’s newsletter that will keep you informed of the Society’s activities and upcoming events. The newsletter also features articles on historic subjects and profiles of Holliston’s historic homes and landmarks.
Types of Membership
We offer the following seven kinds of membership. For individual, family, and sustaining family memberships, dues are paid yearly. Lifetime memberships are paid just once. The membership year is from January 1st to December 31st, inclusive.
- Individual: $20
- Sustaining Individual: $40 (Includes a $20 donation to the Endowment Fund)
- Lifetime Individual: $250 (Includes a $125 donation to the Endowment Fund)
- Family: $40
- Sustaining Family: $80 (Includes a $40 donation to the Endowment Fund)
- Lifetime Family: $450 (Includes a $225 donation to the Endowment Fund)
- Junior Member: $5 (for students up through high school)
Dues and Donations
Annual dues are used for the maintenance of the Asa Whiting property and for monthly programs and events. Additional donations may be made to either the Endowment Fund, or the General Fund, for the long-term financial stability of the Society. Additional donations are greatly appreciated!
Donations, including those associated with Sustaining or Lifetime memberships, are tax-deductible. We are a 501(c)3 organization.
How to Join
If you would rather use the old-fashioned paper form, see option to download & print below, fill it out, and mail it back with your dues. Make checks payable to the Holliston Historical Society. Mail the form and your check to: Membership Chair, Holliston Historical Society, 547 Washington Street, Holliston, Massachusetts 01746-1818.
If you would rather sign up or renew online, click here to fill out the online form, and SUBMIT. Dues may be paid at the end of the online form via PayPal.
For more information about membership, please contact us.
Old-Fashioned Paper Form
Download form below, print, fill out, make your check out to “Holliston Historical Society,” add stamp, and mail back. Thank you for becoming a member!